Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers
Whether you need elective hours to fulfill, to maintain your Yoga Alliance registry, crave learning or simply need some inspiration, Soul Tree has you covered! We bring in excellent teachers for unique, powerful trainings and immersions.
We believe continuing education is key to maintaining fresh, sustainable, safe and engaging classes. We believe in always being a student.
Click link for more info or to register:
- Trauma Informed Restorative Training with Dawn Thie…
Trauma Informed RESTorative Teacher Training 3 day Immersion. This immersion runs from Friday March 17th through Sunday March 19thThe practice of Restorative Yoga is designed to release tension and relax muscles to regulate the nervous system by inviting in calm, peaceful energy. We activate the parasympathetic nervous system to initiate healing and restoration.Trauma informed teaching helps provide a safe container for self-exploration and nervous system regulation. To begin to understand bodily sensations that indicate a disassociated response and how to build resiliency and shift from a reactionary space to a responsive, informed and safe place within. Practices are more accessible and permissive.
**A Path to Peace Through Psoas Release is included in this training****This class is good for 16 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU’sDate/Time/Location:March 17th – 19thFriday 11:00am – 4:00pmSaturday 12:00pm – 6:00pmSunday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Fundamental Yoga Nidra Training with Marin McCallen…Learn to facilitate the ultimate experience of relaxation and restoration. This 20-hour training will explore Yoga Nidra through the contexts of philosophy, neuroscience, and practical application. It is for anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of Yoga Nidra or share the practice with others; you do not need to be a yoga teacher or therapist.In this 4 day training you will:
– Gain comprehensive understanding of Yoga Nidra: what it is, why we do it and how it works.
– Recognize the different components of a well-rounded Yoga Nidra session.
– Explore holding space as a facilitator of Yoga Nidra using voice, props, music and more.
– Learn to create your own Yoga Nidra script.
– Connect to Sankalpa, or intention & learn to help others connect with theirs.
– Practice specific Asana & Pranayama techniques to prepare the body for Yoga Nidra
– Experience power of Yoga Nidra to relax and recharge the subtle and physical body.
– Practice leading others through Yoga Nidra sessions.
Through a combination of lecture, discussion, reflection, asana, pranayama, giving and receiving Yoga Nidra, you will come to a greater understanding of this healing practice and leave with the confidence and capability to share it with others.
“This was one of the best training weekends I have attended!” — Dawn C.
With their investment students receive:
Fundamental Yoga Nidra Training Manual by Marin McCallen 500 ERYT
Yoga Alliance approved 20 CE hour certification in the Art & Science of Yoga Ndira
*Not included but recommended: Yoga Nidra by Satyananda Saraswati
Saturday, April 15th 1:00-7:00pm
Sunday, April 16th 1:00-5:00pm
Saturday, April 22nd 1:00-7:00pm
Sunday, April 23rd 1:00-5:00pm