We have created safety policies for you to come hOMe to your sacred studio, in a spacious atmosphere to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
In-studio classes are listed on our schedule with “In person” & “@ South” in the title.
Prior to heading over for class please review these policies:
- Class size is limited to 11 students, and is very spacious.
- Upon entering the studio, your temperature will be taken. If you have a temperature of 99.5+ degrees you will not be allowed to take a class.
- Classes are pre-registration only via our app, Mindbody or www.soultreecolorado.com. Any cancellation needs to be 24 hours in advance or will be charged for the class. Unless you need to stay home due to illness or possible exposure your class will be returned to your account for future use.
- All payments will be made online.
- Mat spaces are pre-marked on the floor for easy set-up.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before class for a single person touch-less check-in experience. No late entry.
- Masks: We will adhere to any mask orders or policies that are set in place for our safety.
- Bring your own mat and props.
- We will NOT rent mats or use communal props at this time.
- Hand sanitizer available upon entry and throughout the studio space.
- A large room HEPA filter air purifier will be used.
- We have advanced our cleaning and disinfecting protocols using Envirocare hospital grade disinfectant. Touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after each class.
- Please stay home if you have a fever or cough, are symptomatic, or have recently been around anyone sick or with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
We look forward to seeing you soon in person or online. We will continue to make adjustments and updates to our schedule and when appropriate we will expand and move forward with a full in-studio schedule. Be sure to check the schedule before you leave for the class to make sure we didn’t have any last-minute cancellations as teachers will be doing temperature checks as well. We are all working together to get through this challenging time. Thank you for your continued support.
We hope to see you soon!