We are re-opening South Studio Friday June 11th! Here’s what you can expect with our studio classes.
- Class size is limited to 9 students.
- Upon entering the studio, through the studio door (not the lobby door) your temperature will be taken. If you have a temperature of 100+ degrees you will not be allowed to take class.
- Classes are pre-registration only via our app, Mindbody or www.soultreecolorado.com. Any cancellation needs to be 24 hours in advance or will be charged for the class.
- All payments will be made online.
- Mat spaces will have over 6’ perimeter and pre-marked on the floor.
- Arrive 10 minutes before class for a single person touch-less check in experience. No late entry.
- A mask is required to enter & leave the studio and to use the bathrooms. However, as long as you are on your mat, the mask will be optional based on your comfort level and ability to practice safely with a mask on.
- Bring your own mat and props. A hand towel is recommended.
- We will NOT rent mats or use communal props at this time.
- Hand sanitizer available upon entrance and throughout the studio space.
- We hope to limit the use of the bathroom, though it will be available if needed.
- We have advanced our cleaning and disinfecting protocols, including frequency to high touch items. Studio will be cleaned and disinfected after each class.
- Please stay home if you have a fever or cough, are symptomatic or have been around anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days.
We look forward to seeing you soon in person or online. We will continue to make adjustments and updates to our schedule and when appropriate we will expand and move forward with a full in-studio schedule. Be sure to check the schedule before you leave for class to make sure we didn’t have any last minute cancellations as teachers will be doing temperature checks as well. Thank you for your continued support. Namaste.